Welcome to The Groth Group!

Kelly is a Lifetime Masters Club Realtor and is very active on Social Media sites. His presence on Websites, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many other portals, where today's buyers visit when beginning their search for property, is an example of his dominance in this space. He is a leader in our marketplace. He also serves and gives back to the Real Estate community. Kelly is one of twelve members who sit on the local Agent Leadership Council.

70% of his transactions are city residences, which he loves. The other 30% are rural properties. He works closely with investors looking for rental units, homeowners upgrading to a nicer abode or with first-time homebuyers taking advantage of today's great values. Kelly consistently helps sellers decrease their days on market and increase the price per foot they receive when selling their property.

Kelly has areas of expertise that many agents simply do not have in dealing with rural land or city building issues. His experience, along with his local team of specialist, makes every transaction a successful and smooth one. Kelly has built custom homes, managed land splits and developed building lots. This sets him apart from most other agents. This experience, along with holding a Broker's License, gives Kelly the depth of knowledge and experience used to close transactions without delays and errors. The contacts, knowledge and experience Kelly has, helps him match sellers and buyers in a timely fashion. "I live in south Placer County and represent sellers and buyers in the five counties comprising the greater Sacramento Valley area. I am knowledgeable and feel comfortable representing clients anywhere in the valley."

Kelly and his wife raised their family on acreage in Loomis. They have also lived in several areas of Sacramento growing up.
He represents an even mix of buyers and sellers. Whether city property or country dwelling, Kelly knows this area well and will prove to be a valuable resource in helping you get the most out of your next real estate transaction.
The Kelly Groth Team looks forward to assisting you, let's start today!

Call Kelly at 916-316-4000 or click here to send him an email . We look forward to helping you sell your property or build wealth through real estate acquisition. Kelly will respond to your inquiry personally.

The Kelly Groth Team appreciates the opportunity to earn your business.